D T A | DENIS TURCO ARCHITECT | INC.* offers the following services:
Planning & Urban Design
- Feasibility Services. Site Investigation, zoning and code review, and site planning assistance; preparation of project criteria and facilities programs; and physical evaluations and existing condition assessments of properties.
- Development Planning. Municipal coordination and planning, rezoning assistance, marketing assistance.
- Basic Architectural Services. Conceptual planning and design, schematic design, design development, construction document preparation and engineering coordination, and construction administration services during the construction phase, including shop drawing review, progress review, quality review and final deficiency review.
- Value Engineering.
- Interior solutions that are refined and fully integrated with the architecture. Tenant improvements, space planning and interior fit-ups, alterations and renovations.
- Interior Design. Conceptual planning and design, schematic design, design development, construction document preparation and coordination, and construction administration services during the construction phase, including shop drawing review, progress review, quality review and final deficiency review.
- Interior Design Coordination with other ID organizations.
- Adaptive Re-Use and Revitalization of existing buildings.
- Facility evaluation services, such as Building Condition assessments.
- Always a guiding principle throughout our work, from inception to construction specifications; Nonetheless, sustainable design is inherent and not fashion or the driving force.
- We will always consider basic environmental aspects, such as solar heat gain, prevailing winds and orientation on a site. Our design process, because of its holistic and collaborative nature, allows sustainable goals to be included as part of any project’s program.
- We have a growing portfolio of Green Building projects, including PASSIVHAUS and LEED© certification initiatives which never compromise the needs and requirements of our clients.
Planning & Urban Design
- Our planning design process is a participatory processes with our clients, their various constituencies, and other concerned parties. Our design materials serve as the vision that informs the public and outlines design strategies for each individual project. We produce plans, concept drawings, detailed drawings of key elements, and commission artistic renderings and scale models where necessary. These are the visual manifestations of our design recommendations and, typically, they are published as illustrated reports and display panels.
- Planning services include the analysis of zoning, environmental, transportation and urban design factors to identify development potential of occupied and raw sites; conceptual plans and design; strategies and presentations to enlist capital and community support for development proposals; and preparation of promotional support for projects.
- Used for central area development plans; master planning for residential communities, industrial facilities, and commercial uses; project feasibility studies; and large-site land use and planning studies.